10/13/2011

An eye shade---make you sleep like a baby

Are you one of those individuals who can't sleep calmly without complete darkness? Some people are very sensitive to light even when they sleep.

I’m very sensitive to light when I sleep – even the light that comes in under the door or through cracks in the window wakes me up. So I started experimenting with various light blocking techniques when I was 15. Now, I may be an extreme case, but most people will improve their quality of sleep if the amount of light which comes into their eyes is diminished. Initially I closed the windows and door when I went to sleep. I slept so much better that night – I wanted more! But closing the windows caused a lack of airflow which was a problem.
One day my Mon offered me a sleep eye mask that he received on an international flight. It was a simple cotton mask, but it was the best I’ve tried so far. I slept like a baby – deep, calm sleep. The eye shade was made of cotton, was really comfortable, and blocked out light completely. It lasted long, and even made it through a couple of laundry runs. After that, I became sleep very well every night.

Not only for night sleep, but also while you are on the road, such as in a car or in the air plane, a eye cover needed too. Light conditions are going to be harder to control. Whether it is the hotel room you’re staying in, the 12-hour bus you have to take or the long flight – being away from home doesn’t help your sleep better. If you feel you would enjoy less light in your sleeping environment when you go to sleep, a sleep eye mask is probably a great solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment