10/24/2011

No lavender, but feel like live in the lavender garden

Lavender is one of my favorite colors. But lavender is not only a color, lavender is a plant and a lovely scent. I love lavender when I was a little girl.I think the color is cool and calm; inspires creativity, passion and wisdom. The plant that blossoms with beautiful lavender colored flowers. Lavender is also a scent; a smell, a scented oil that is calming and pleasing.


In my hometown there is no lavender plant, but I can feel the lavender every where beside me, just own an lavender aroma diffuser. A lavender diffuser delivers the benefits of lavender essential oil. This is wonderful for relieving headaches, even migraine headaches as well as easing pain generally. It is well known for the relaxing effects it has on the body and the way it can help sufferers of insomnia to get to sleep more easily. A lavender diffuser is a great way to experience the positive health benefits of lavender aromatherapy in your home, but you can also use a personal diffuser everywhere you go and a car diffuser for when you are driving.


 Lavender also seems to be associated with many things including: books, music and film, romance and sexuality, culture, politics and religion, products and food, and hobbies and sports. With the lavender diffuser, my life is full of the smell of the lavender, I even feel I live in the garden of lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment