10/21/2011

A special Christmas gift for my friend

   As the Christmas is coming, are you starting looking for Christmas gifts for every body?    Christmas is one of the most popular festival which is celebrated with a lot of enthusiasm and joy, all around the world. It is also a festival in which you get a lot of exciting gifts from your family members and friends. If you have been used to receiving nice gifts every Christmas you’re your friends, how about giving them some fantastic gifts this Christmas?
I have a good friend for 15 years, we have no secret, we talk almost everything, we share our joy and pain. Every Christmas, we exchange gift with each other, in this Christmas, I want to give her a special gift: Candle-light dinner. I will prepare a delicious meal for her on the Christmas night. I would knock her door with the meal i have cooked. Turn off the bulbs and light up scented candles in her dinning room or roll a carpet on the floor and place candles and pillows around them. I will record all the favorite songs of her in a blank CD and give it to her this Christmas. I can even put those songs in the CD that remind of you of them. How Christmas night it is!
What’s your idea about Christmas gift for your friend? Always remember Christmas gifts become special for your friends when they come from your heart and not from your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment